1,275 Apartments for rent in Fishers, IN with Pools
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fishers Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Fishers Apartments with Garages (36)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fishers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (36)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Fishers Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fishers Luxury Apartments (58)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- McCordsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Noblesville Apartments with Pools (15)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (4)
- Carmel Apartments with Pools (21)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (116)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Anderson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Speedway Apartments with Pools (3)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fishers?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fishers?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fishers?
Fishers was originally known as Fisher's Switch, then Fisher's Station, because it was a switching station along the railroad between Indianapolis and Chicago.
Like many towns across the United States, Fishers, Indiana, popped up in the 1800s because a section of the Peru and Indianapolis Railroad that was built between Indianapolis and Chicago went through the area. In recent times, the town's population has exploded; in 1990, there were only about 7,000 residents, increasing ten years later to 37,800, and then nearly doubling again in the next decade; the most recent census in 2010 counted nearly 77,000 residents in the growing town. It isn't surprising that the population growth has been so rapid, since job growth in the area over the past decade was an astounding 70.5 percent!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fishers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fishers means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fishers could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.