1,118 Apartments for rent in Fishers, IN with Hardwood Floors
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fishers Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Fishers Apartments with Garages (42)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (42)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (20)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Fishers Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fishers Luxury Apartments (69)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- McCordsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Noblesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lawrence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Carmel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (202)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Anderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Speedway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fishers?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fishers?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fishers?
Fishers was originally known as Fisher's Switch, then Fisher's Station, because it was a switching station along the railroad between Indianapolis and Chicago.
Like many towns across the United States, Fishers, Indiana, popped up in the 1800s because a section of the Peru and Indianapolis Railroad that was built between Indianapolis and Chicago went through the area. In recent times, the town's population has exploded; in 1990, there were only about 7,000 residents, increasing ten years later to 37,800, and then nearly doubling again in the next decade; the most recent census in 2010 counted nearly 77,000 residents in the growing town. It isn't surprising that the population growth has been so rapid, since job growth in the area over the past decade was an astounding 70.5 percent!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fishers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fishers renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.