29 Condos for rent in Rolling Meadows, IL
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Parking (3)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rolling Meadows Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rolling Meadows Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Palatine Condos for Rent (1)
- Schaumburg Condos for Rent (1)
- Elk Grove Village Condos for Rent (1)
- Roselle Condos for Rent (4)
- Buffalo Grove Condos for Rent (1)
- Wheeling Condos for Rent (2)
- Hoffman Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Bloomingdale Condos for Rent (1)
- Carol Stream Condos for Rent (1)
- Park Ridge Condos for Rent (1)
Famous actor Gary Cole calls Rolling Meadows home.
The gently rolling terrain and Golden Corridor may be what initially draw you in to the city of Rolling Meadows, right? Of course, it can't be the overall good schools, ease of getting to and from the bigger cities for work, and the moderate housing prices. There's plenty of reason to consider this city as your first place to live or even the place you retire.
Having trouble with Craigslist Rolling Meadows? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Rolling Meadows is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Rolling Meadows may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Rolling Meadows that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.