915 Apartments for rent in Aurora, IL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (3)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (53)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (16)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (5)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (52)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- North Aurora Apartments with Garages (3)
- Montgomery Apartments with Garages (1)
- Batavia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Oswego Apartments with Garages (9)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Geneva Apartments with Garages (3)
- Naperville Apartments with Garages (72)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (12)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Winfield Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Aurora?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Aurora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aurora?
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Aurora apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.