1,246 Apartments for rent in Plainfield, IL with Garages
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Crest Hill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Romeoville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Joliet Apartments with Garages (24)
- Oswego Apartments with Garages (4)
- Naperville Apartments with Garages (76)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Garages (9)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (56)
- Montgomery Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lockport Apartments with Garages (5)
- Channahon Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Plainfield?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Plainfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plainfield?
Plainfield houses the Mistwood Golf Club, or, as they call it, the best golf club this side of town! Which side of town, you ask? Both sides, really!
Located in Will County, Illinois, Plainfield is home to more than 40,470 people. With an ongoing population boom that is an outcome of the rapid growth in the Chicago suburbs, Plainfield is one of the fastest growing communities in Will County. Part of the reason for the fast growth of Plainfield is its close proximity to a number of interstate and state highways. The boom in Plainfield means that most of the residential housing was built in recent times, as new residents flock to the village to take advantage of the opportunities there. Another inescapable outcome of this high demand for housing is the fact that housing prices in Plainfield are among some of the highest in both the state of Illinois, and the nation. This is bad news for those in the market for an apartment in Plainfield, but with some strategizing, you can still find the type of rental property you want. See more
Plainfield apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.