136 Apartments for rent in Downers Grove, IL with Garages
- Downers Grove Accessible Apartments (2)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Parking (9)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Pools (6)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Downers Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Woodridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lisle Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lombard Apartments with Garages (7)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hinsdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Burr Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (53)
- Western Springs Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Downers Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Downers Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Downers Grove?
A cute little rhyme, "Apostrophe-free since 1873", has consistently been used to explain the strange spelling of Downers Grove, but until this day, no one knows exactly why there is no apostrophe in the name since the city was founded by Pierce Downer.
Downers Grove has had several population booms over the past 120 years, and the village has actually seen nearly constant growth since the 1920s. This undoubtedly had something to do with the construction of toll roads around the village and the extension of the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad through the village in 1862. Since this is the time that the Civil War was taking place, it's ironic that Downers Grove is also believed to have housed stops along the way of the Underground Railroad.
Having trouble with Craigslist Downers Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Downers Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.