946 Apartments for rent in Wheaton, IL with Garages
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Wheaton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (49)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (43)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Garages (2)
- Winfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lisle Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lombard Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Garages (9)
- Naperville Apartments with Garages (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wheaton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wheaton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheaton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
If God had a summer home, we’re sure it would be in Wheaton, IL. Ok, not completely sure, but for what it’s worth, we bet he’s at least been there on vacation more than once. Wheaton, which has roughly 75 churches within its city limits and surrounding area, representing almost 40 different religious denominations. Wheaton supposedly has the most churches per capita than any other city in the U.S. In addition to its spiritual side, Wheaton is a tight-knit and affluent community that’s just an hour’s train ride from downtown Chicago. See more
Wheaton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.