25 Apartments for rent in Naperville, IL under $1,100
- Naperville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Naperville Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Naperville Apartments with Garages (65)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Naperville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Naperville Apartments with Parking (70)
- Naperville Apartments with Pools (33)
- Naperville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Naperville Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Naperville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Naperville Luxury Apartments (74)
- Naperville Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Move over, Chi-Town, there’s a new sheriff in the Land of Lincoln … Well, maybe we’re exaggerating just a smidgen. Chicago, with its mighty commerce, perpetually blossoming culture, and unbeatable deep-dish pepperoni pizza, will always reign supreme in Illinois. But Naperville comes in a damn close second these days. Naperville has evolved in the past couple decades into one of the Windy City’s most popular ‘burbs. Want to find a place to call home in Naperville? Well, why wouldn’t you? Journey ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Naperville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,100 in Naperville is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,100 in Naperville in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,100 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.