1,341 Apartments for rent in Bolingbrook, IL with Hardwood Floors
- Bolingbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bolingbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bolingbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Romeoville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Woodridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Naperville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Lisle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lemont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lockport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Darien Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Warrenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Bolingbrook?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Bolingbrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bolingbrook?
"Illinois's on the edge but we'll take it back /Every word I've said but never spoken /If it comes to the end, then I'll bring you back /And our words will stay forever golden." (-- The Forecast, "Illinois")
Take advantage of a golden opportunity by considering residence in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The forecast may call for wind and more of it, but nary a bad word was spoken about the endless potential that surrounds this Midwest suburb. Bolingbrook is a town located about 30 miles west of the greater Chicago area. Nearby communities are Woodridge, Romeoville, Plainfield, and Naperville, and the I-55 Stevenson Expressway, runs through the southern edge, offering easy access to Chicago and to nearby communities. A number of main roads cross through here so the area is a splendid mix of urban and suburban. It’s a pretty new suburb, but there is still some of the early development and architecture of the early settling in the 1830s. Its mostly quiet, tree-lined streets with a lot of folks who commute into Chicago for work and for fun but prefer to raise their kids out in the quieter suburbs. There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, with a number of golf courses and parks around town. Theres also an ice skating arena for those who don’t mind being outside in Chicago winters. Crazy polar bears!
Having trouble with Craigslist Bolingbrook? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bolingbrook renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.