1,672 Apartments for rent in Bolingbrook, IL with Pools
- Bolingbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Garages (15)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Parking (15)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Bolingbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bolingbrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bolingbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Romeoville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Woodridge Apartments with Pools (7)
- Naperville Apartments with Pools (42)
- Lisle Apartments with Pools (6)
- Crest Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lockport Apartments with Pools (1)
- Darien Apartments with Pools (1)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bolingbrook?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bolingbrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bolingbrook?
"Illinois's on the edge but we'll take it back /Every word I've said but never spoken /If it comes to the end, then I'll bring you back /And our words will stay forever golden." (-- The Forecast, "Illinois")
Take advantage of a golden opportunity by considering residence in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The forecast may call for wind and more of it, but nary a bad word was spoken about the endless potential that surrounds this Midwest suburb. Bolingbrook is a town located about 30 miles west of the greater Chicago area. Nearby communities are Woodridge, Romeoville, Plainfield, and Naperville, and the I-55 Stevenson Expressway, runs through the southern edge, offering easy access to Chicago and to nearby communities. A number of main roads cross through here so the area is a splendid mix of urban and suburban. It’s a pretty new suburb, but there is still some of the early development and architecture of the early settling in the 1830s. Its mostly quiet, tree-lined streets with a lot of folks who commute into Chicago for work and for fun but prefer to raise their kids out in the quieter suburbs. There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, with a number of golf courses and parks around town. Theres also an ice skating arena for those who don’t mind being outside in Chicago winters. Crazy polar bears!
Having trouble with Craigslist Bolingbrook? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bolingbrook means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bolingbrook could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.