119 Apartments for rent in Aurora, IL with Gyms
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (4)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (47)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (53)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (12)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (49)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- North Aurora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oswego Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Warrenville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Geneva Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (22)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Winfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Yorkville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Aurora?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Aurora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aurora?
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Aurora renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.