1,518 Apartments for rent in Warrenville, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Warrenville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Warrenville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Warrenville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Winfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Lisle Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Geneva Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Warrenville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Warrenville?
Before paved roads were a thing, and when the railroad wasn't in town, plank roads were all the rage. Warrenville connected to its farming neighbors via a plank road, on which a stagecoach line ran. Think tracks made of wood -- that's a plank road. It's like a modern-day highway, but also a treat for termites.
Warrenville was founded in 1833 by Julius Warren, who headed west from New York in search of a do-over after his distillery business failed. The town's first building was an inn and tavern which still stands today. Julius tried to convince the railroad to come through town -- the grand prize for all small towns in those days -- but he ultimately had to wait 20 years for rail service. In the meantime, the town was connected by stagecoach to neighboring Naperville and Winfield. Warrenville stayed small until the greater Chicago area eventually expanded to meet it, changing this former farm town into the modern suburb it is today. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Warrenville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.