1,248 Apartments for rent in Oswego, IL with Gyms
- Oswego Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oswego Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oswego Apartments with Garages (7)
- Oswego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oswego Apartments with Parking (7)
- Oswego Apartments with Pools (4)
- Oswego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Oswego Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (11)
- North Aurora Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Geneva Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Warrenville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Romeoville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Joliet Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oswego?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oswego?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oswego?
“Leave me a bible by the side of the road, we’re gonna need us a message by the time we get to Oswego.” (– Ryan Montbleau,"Grain of Sand")
While the tire smoke has faded and the engines have gone silent at the old drag strip, the Big O still has plenty more to offer for folks interested in renting an apartment in the Chicago area, but who want to stay out of the city itself. It’s not the most convenient city to live in, especially for commuters, but offers plenty of open space for the young and old alike, and enough activities to keep you busy throughout the year. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oswego renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.