65 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in East Honolulu, HI
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (14)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Garages (7)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (12)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (11)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- East Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (6)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in East Honolulu (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in East Honolulu (1)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Kaneohe Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Halawa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aiea Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waimalu Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pearl City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ewa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waipio Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waikele Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in East Honolulu?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in East Honolulu?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in East Honolulu?
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in East Honolulu should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in East Honolulu may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in East Honolulu. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.