368 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pearl City, HI
- Pearl City Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pearl City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pearl City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Parking (15)
- Pearl City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pearl City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pearl City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pearl City (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pearl City (2)
- Aiea Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Halawa Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mililani Town Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Royal Kunia Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Loch Estate Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mililani Mauka Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waipio Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Ewa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pearl City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pearl City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pearl City?
"Hawaii is the best form of comfort for me. When I die, I want to be cremated, and I want half my ashes to be spread in the Pacific around the island, and the rest on the property." (-Richard Pryor)
A place good enough for any part of Richard Pryor is place good enough for us all. Pearl City sits astride Pearl Harbor National Wildlife Refuge on the island of O'ahu, standing as a beacon for those who want to experience paradise first-hand. Face it, it doesn’t get better than the island life. O'ahu is indeed a resplendent display of nature putting on her very best show with tropical birds of every color, enormous ferns, and wildlife that simply robs you of your breath. Volcanic activity forced these islands up from the depths of the ocean floor and have provided life, sustenance and escape for generations of people across the globe. Are you ready to tempt Pele and live among the most relaxed group of people ever to call a volcano home?
Word to the wise: local wages are much lower than the average median home price. Most errands will require a car in Pearl City as it only has a walk score of 39. Unless you live in striking distance of the Pearl City mall, you'll want to drive around town. However, you'll doubtless see many residents bicycling, walking, jogging, or even using a scooter to get around. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pearl City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pearl City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pearl City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.