191 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Ko Olina, HI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ko Olina Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Garages (11)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Parking (12)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Pools (9)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Ko Olina Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ko Olina Furnished Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ko Olina (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ko Olina (3)
- Makakilo Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Kapolei Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Nanakuli Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Maili Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ewa Gentry Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Ocean Pointe Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- West Loch Estate Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Royal Kunia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ewa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Ko Olina?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Ko Olina?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Ko Olina?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Ko Olina should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Ko Olina may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Ko Olina. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.