- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Union City (5)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Fairburn 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- College Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Palmetto 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tyrone 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Fayetteville 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Chattahoochee Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Peachtree City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Union City?
What's not to like about an ancient, haunted landmark tinged with tales of ghosts showing up in the middle of the night? The Historic Green Manor in Union City, now a famous restaurant, was once a cotton farm and rumor has it that it has been haunted ever since. Eerie!
In fact, the case of a haunted farm transformed into a prominent restaurant describes Union City perfectly. This town, with a population close to 20,000, is a perfect blend of antiquity and modernity. It has the character of a small town, but is adequately urban due to its close proximity to Atlanta. So when you have city life withdrawal symptoms (if you do), you simply have to drive 15 miles to reach Atlanta. Ghosts aside, seems like a win-win to us. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Union City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Union City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Union City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.