2,252 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Union City, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Union City (1)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (7)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Fairburn 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hapeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fayetteville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Peachtree City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Douglasville 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lithia Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Forest Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mableton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Union City?
What's not to like about an ancient, haunted landmark tinged with tales of ghosts showing up in the middle of the night? The Historic Green Manor in Union City, now a famous restaurant, was once a cotton farm and rumor has it that it has been haunted ever since. Eerie!
In fact, the case of a haunted farm transformed into a prominent restaurant describes Union City perfectly. This town, with a population close to 20,000, is a perfect blend of antiquity and modernity. It has the character of a small town, but is adequately urban due to its close proximity to Atlanta. So when you have city life withdrawal symptoms (if you do), you simply have to drive 15 miles to reach Atlanta. Ghosts aside, seems like a win-win to us. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Union City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Union City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.