1,853 Apartments for rent in Tucker, GA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tucker Accessible Apartments (6)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Tucker Apartments with Garages (8)
- Tucker Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Tucker Apartments with Parking (17)
- Tucker Apartments with Pools (11)
- Tucker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Tucker Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Tucker Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tucker Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Clarkston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Doraville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Norcross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Lilburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Tucker?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Tucker?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tucker?
Want small town living with access to big city activities? Tucker, Georgia, located just 14 miles northeast of Atlanta,offers just that. When you're in Tucker, though, you feel worlds away from a big city, since the heart of the town feels like an old-fashioned, country village. Tucker is home to a ton of local restaurants, shops and businesses, and Main Street, in the center of the city. which is host to the annual Tucker Day Festival celebrating the towns own history. If you want to live near Atlanta but not in it, and want to experience the real charm of the American south, Tucker is definitely a great option for you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucker? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Tucker renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.