2,609 Apartments for rent in Suwanee, GA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Suwanee Accessible Apartments (7)
- Suwanee Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Suwanee Apartments with Garages (19)
- Suwanee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Suwanee Apartments with Parking (21)
- Suwanee Apartments with Pools (13)
- Suwanee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Suwanee Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Suwanee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Suwanee Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Duluth Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Buford Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Cumming Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lilburn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norcross Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Grayson Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Suwanee?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Suwanee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Suwanee?
"Suwanee Jo, you follow your soul. Nothin' more important than following your soul." (-- Paula Cole, "Suwanee Jo")
No, it's not on the banks of the Suwanee River, made famous in a different song. The small city of Suwanee, Georgia is actually near the Chattahoochee River, which incidentally, is mentioned in song as well. River music aside, Suwanee is a fine small town that was selected in the top ten places to live by "CNN Money Magazine" in 2007. In 2012, "Kiplinger" rated it number three on their 10 Great Cities to Raise Kids list.
Having trouble with Craigslist Suwanee? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Suwanee renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.