399 Furnished Apartments for rent in Milton, GA
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (23)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Alpharetta Furnished Apartments (2)
- Roswell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Johns Creek Furnished Apartments (4)
- Peachtree Corners Furnished Apartments (2)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (3)
- Woodstock Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (11)
- Duluth Furnished Apartments (3)
- Norcross Furnished Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Furnished Apartments (2)
Milton claims to have the best quality of life in Georgia. If that doesn't get your attention, then we're just not sure why else you'd want to move somewhere!
Located in the northwestern part of Fulton County, Milton, GA is a small suburb of Atlanta. This 38.7 square mile city is home to approximately 33,000 people. Milton’s type of climate just adds to the reason to live in this city: spring and summer bring about blossoms that are a sight to behold and a delight to the olfactory nerve. Winters rarely get below freezing point. But don’t take our word for it. Experience it all yourself. Let’s get you a place in this city! See more
Furnished apartments in Milton can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Milton as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.