2,451 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Milton, GA
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (5)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Roswell Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Johns Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Peachtree Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Dunwoody Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Cumming Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodstock Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Canton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Milton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Milton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Milton?
Milton claims to have the best quality of life in Georgia. If that doesn't get your attention, then we're just not sure why else you'd want to move somewhere!
Located in the northwestern part of Fulton County, Milton, GA is a small suburb of Atlanta. This 38.7 square mile city is home to approximately 33,000 people. Milton’s type of climate just adds to the reason to live in this city: spring and summer bring about blossoms that are a sight to behold and a delight to the olfactory nerve. Winters rarely get below freezing point. But don’t take our word for it. Experience it all yourself. Let’s get you a place in this city! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Milton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Milton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Milton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.