760 Apartments for rent in Milton, GA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (4)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Roswell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Cumming Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Woodstock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Canton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Milton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Milton?
Milton claims to have the best quality of life in Georgia. If that doesn't get your attention, then we're just not sure why else you'd want to move somewhere!
Located in the northwestern part of Fulton County, Milton, GA is a small suburb of Atlanta. This 38.7 square mile city is home to approximately 33,000 people. Milton’s type of climate just adds to the reason to live in this city: spring and summer bring about blossoms that are a sight to behold and a delight to the olfactory nerve. Winters rarely get below freezing point. But don’t take our word for it. Experience it all yourself. Let’s get you a place in this city! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Milton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Milton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Milton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.