206 Apartments for rent in McDonough, GA with Parking
- McDonough Accessible Apartments (4)
- McDonough Apartments with Balconies (22)
- McDonough Apartments with Garages (19)
- McDonough Apartments with Gyms (8)
- McDonough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- McDonough Apartments with Pools (15)
- McDonough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- McDonough Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- McDonough Luxury Apartments (51)
- McDonough Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Locust Grove Apartments with Parking (9)
- Heron Bay Apartments with Parking (6)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (23)
- Hampton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Lovejoy Apartments with Parking (3)
- Bonanza Apartments with Parking (6)
- Irondale Apartments with Parking (16)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Parking (4)
- Griffin Apartments with Parking (5)
- Morrow Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in McDonough?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in McDonough?
How can I find a cheap apartment in McDonough?
“With lands that are fertile and productive, with an intelligent and industrious citizenship, the county’s growth and prosperity are assured.” Thus wrote Mrs. R. H. Hankinson in 1921 for Henry County’s 100th birthday.
McDonough, Georgia, is the Henry County seat and a city still very proud of its heritage. Modern McDonough residents are the first to proclaim the city a family-oriented community bent on keeping all the bad features of modern living away. If you appreciate awards and honors, then you’ll like knowing McDonough has racked them up. It has been named a City of Character, certified as a City of Ethics, and named a National Main Street City. If you accuse this small city of approximately 22,000 people of being a bit naïve, its residents will come out strongly in favor of you finding another place to live. What do you expect from a city named after Commodore Thomas MacDonough, of War of 1812 fame? This is a city that could be called a microcosm of the U.S. in that it has a diverse population in terms of ethnicities, income and housing. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some McDonough apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.