218 Apartments for rent in Lithonia, GA with Balconies
- Lithonia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lithonia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lithonia Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lithonia Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lithonia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lithonia Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lithonia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Redan Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Conyers Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Panthersville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Snellville Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lilburn Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lithonia?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lithonia?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lithonia renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.