834 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lithonia, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lithonia (3)
- Lithonia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lithonia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lithonia Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lithonia Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lithonia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lithonia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lithonia Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lithonia (4)
- Redan 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stone Mountain 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Conyers 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Belvedere Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clarkston 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Candler-McAfee 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Snellville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Scottdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lilburn 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tucker 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lithonia?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Lithonia?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Lithonia?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lithonia offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lithonia, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.