376 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lithonia, GA
- Lithonia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lithonia Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lithonia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lithonia Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lithonia Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lithonia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lithonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lithonia Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lithonia (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lithonia (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lithonia (6)
- Redan Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Stone Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Conyers Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Belvedere Park Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Clarkston Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Candler-McAfee Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Panthersville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Snellville Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Scottdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lilburn Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lithonia?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lithonia?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lithonia?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lithonia should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lithonia may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lithonia. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.