1,218 Apartments for rent in Lithia Springs, GA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lithia Springs (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lithia Springs (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lithia Springs (4)
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lithia Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Lithia Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Austell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Douglasville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mableton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hiram Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Vinings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Marietta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lithia Springs?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lithia Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lithia Springs?
"I'm sittin' here thinking 'bout my crazy dream /If I could only be there tonight /Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta!" (--Little Feat, "Oh Atlanta")
If you had that dream during your slumber in Lithia Springs, you could absolutely be there tonight, as Atlanta is a short 18 miles away. And if your dream incorporates living a wonderful life outside of the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, then Lithia Springs is a place to consider for your home. Todays jogging, weight-lifting, bottled-water drinking generation think they invented the concept of health, but Lithia Springs has been marketing natural spring water for well over a hundred years, proving once again that we arent as modern as we believe.
The delightful but medium-sized unincorporated area of Lithia Springs remains trendy without turning snobby. It really doesnt get enough attention, but perhaps the residents like it that way. Those who appreciate the concept ofyin and yang will like living in one of the rental apartments in Lithia Springs, because the city is all about balance. There is a nice diverse population, a nice balance of blue-collared and professional jobs, many age groups, and an interesting mix of local outdoor activities. Try hiking through Sweetwater Creek State Park, or else satisfy your big-city activities with a short drive to Hotlanta. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lithia Springs offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lithia Springs. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lithia Springs can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.