527 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Holly Springs, GA
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (10)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (10)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (7)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (6)
- Woodstock Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Canton Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Roswell Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Kennesaw Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Marietta Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Holly Springs?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Holly Springs?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Holly Springs?
Holly Springs is home to Fort Sixes, a Cherokee removal fort. Established in 1832, the fort was used to house Native Americans from the Cherokee tribe, as plans were made to remove them from Georgia lands.
The city of Holly Springs is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. With a population of about 9,100 residents, it is situated north of Atlanta with an area of approximately five square miles. Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1906. The L&N Railroad established a train depot in the area, which brought new residents by the trainload! The city restored the depot in the '90s, repurposing it as a community center for residents to enjoy. Holly Springs offers a variety of beautiful communities, established businesses, and ample recreational opportunities. If you are a fan of historical architecture, Holly Springs is filled with charm -- many of its homes were built in the early 20th century. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Holly Springs should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Holly Springs may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Holly Springs. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.