239 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Holly Springs, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holly Springs (3)
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (13)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (15)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (6)
- Woodstock 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Canton 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Milton 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Roswell 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Kennesaw 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Acworth 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Marietta 3 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Alpharetta 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Fair Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Sandy Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
Holly Springs is home to Fort Sixes, a Cherokee removal fort. Established in 1832, the fort was used to house Native Americans from the Cherokee tribe, as plans were made to remove them from Georgia lands.
The city of Holly Springs is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. With a population of about 9,100 residents, it is situated north of Atlanta with an area of approximately five square miles. Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1906. The L&N Railroad established a train depot in the area, which brought new residents by the trainload! The city restored the depot in the '90s, repurposing it as a community center for residents to enjoy. Holly Springs offers a variety of beautiful communities, established businesses, and ample recreational opportunities. If you are a fan of historical architecture, Holly Springs is filled with charm -- many of its homes were built in the early 20th century. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Holly Springs provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Holly Springs. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.