890 Apartments for rent in Flowery Branch, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Flowery Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Garages (8)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Parking (9)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Pools (9)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Flowery Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Flowery Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Oakwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Buford Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Braselton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Hoschton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Auburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dacula Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Suwanee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Cumming Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Flowery Branch?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Flowery Branch?
The first settlers must have renamed Flowery Branch, GA, because they found its original name too difficult to pronounce. It was either "Anaguluskee," which is a Cherokee word for "flowers on the branch," or "Nattagasska," which means "blossom creek."
Situated on the shores of Lake Lanier, Flowery Branch is as quaint and picturesque as its name. With a population of only about 5,679 people, you will have to search far and wide to find any high-rise apartments in this small town. Instead, what you will find are beautiful historic buildings dating from the 1800s; walking on the main street really takes you back to a time when cotton used to be king. But don't be dismayed not everything in this town is old. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Flowery Branch renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.