1,487 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in East Point, GA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Point (2)
- East Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Point Apartments with Garages (7)
- East Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- East Point Apartments with Parking (12)
- East Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- East Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- East Point Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- East Point Furnished Apartments (2)
- East Point Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in East Point (1)
- College Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Atlanta 2 Bedroom Apartments (353)
- Union City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Conley 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Morrow 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fairburn 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mableton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in East Point?
Looking for an East Point apartment? Well, you've landed in the perfect place for apartment hunting in this big, little city south of Atlanta. We'll guide you through the East Point rental market, as well as let you in on some insider's tips for renting and living in this up-and-coming city. Having trouble with Craigslist East Point? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located less than 10 miles from Atlanta, and a painful 30-minute drive during rush hour, East Point is a beautifully underrated hometown to some 33,000+ residents who are actively restoring their once-blighted city. Thanks to new developments, such as the Camp Creek Marketplace, as well as a strong community vibe, East Point is becoming a more desirable place to live everyday. And, fortunately, the rental market is huge, with apartments as cheap as $400 and as expensive as a grand (plus) per month.
Amenities vary greatly from place to place. There are luxury complexes with long lists of features, such as 24-hour maintenance service, security, clubhouses, cyber cafes, garages, swimming pools, hot tubs, and fitness centers. And, at the other end of the spectrum, you can get a very inexpensive apartment with the bare minimum of amenities, such as a parking spot and maybe a patch of grass. In this city, you get what you pay for.
Pet-friendly apartments are available all over town, with some that even allow multiple pets. However, you will run into quite a few complexes that don't allow pets at all. Just be sure to check with the apartment owner’s pet policies before falling in love with a new place too soon.
As far as the transportation considerations go, East Point has a great public transportation system for a city of its size. MARTA has a nice stop in downtown with plenty of cops keeping an eye on things. There is also a decent amount of bus routes throughout the city. For those driving into Atlanta for work everyday, keep in mind that the average commuter takes more than 30 minutes to travel from East Point to Atlanta during rush hour.
That's about all you need to know, so get up and go find yourself a happening pad in East Point. Good luck and happy hunting out there!
2 bedroom apartments in East Point are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in East Point near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in East Point that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.