524 Studio Apartments for rent in Dunwoody, GA
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (7)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (17)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Parking (24)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (15)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Dunwoody Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dunwoody Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Dunwoody (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dunwoody (1)
- Sandy Springs Studio Apartments (5)
- Chamblee Studio Apartments (4)
- Brookhaven Studio Apartments (3)
- Peachtree Corners Studio Apartments (3)
- Norcross Studio Apartments (1)
- Tucker Studio Apartments (2)
- Alpharetta Studio Apartments (1)
- North Decatur Studio Apartments (1)
- Decatur Studio Apartments (4)
- Duluth Studio Apartments (1)
"Oh, Atlanta, I hear you calling. Im going back to you one fine day. No need to worry. There aint no hurry [...]" ("Oh, Atlanta" by Alison Krauss_) _If you live in Dunwoody, Georgia, you can easily go back to Atlanta one fine day because it is only 17 miles from the major metropolitan area.
Dunwoody is an upscale community with an upscale Perimeter Mall and an upscale Perimeter Center business district. It is filled with Fortune 500 companies, executives, attorneys, shoppers and cappuccino sippers. Everyone knows that executives don’t like anyone bossing them around because they are the bosses, so the residents voted to form a city in 2008. How neat is that? Now they can boss themselves around. With a well-groomed population of slightly more than 42,000, Dunwoody hums with the sound of expensive cars, bouncing tennis balls and swiped gold cards. It does make a nod to the great outdoors with the Dunwoody Nature Center, and there is an active arts and cultural community, including the North DeKalb Cultural Center. It hosts the Stage Door Players and offers various arts classes to the talented or the bored.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dunwoody? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Dunwoody living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Dunwoody during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.