196 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Covington, GA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Covington (5)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Covington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Covington (10)
- Porterdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Social Circle 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Conyers 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Monroe 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Loganville 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lithonia 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Snellville 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Grayson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Redan 3 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- McDonough 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Covington, Georgia, is famous for being known as the "Hollywood of the South," due to the many films and television shows that have been filmed in the area. These include films like "Sweet Home Alabama," "My Cousin Vinny," and "Footloose," as well as TV shows like "The Walking Dead" and "The Vampire Diaries." If you've watched a lot of film and TV, chances are you've seen somewhere in or near Covington already!
There were just more than 13,000 people in the city of Covington as of the 2010 census, living in a little under 5,000 homes. It's the county seat of Newton County, and is situated about 35 miles east of Atlanta. With easy airport accessibility, temperate weather conditions, beautiful scenery and a community that really gets into the spirit of things, Covington has grown into a mecca for the TV and film industry -- something that has made it a great tourist attraction as well. The town is also home to a beautiful historic downtown area, where you'll find plenty of arts and crafts, home decor and antique merchants setting up shop, all alongside great restaurants and bars. There are also several other towns in the nearby area, all linked by easy transport options. Conyers, Social Circle, Loganville, and Monroe are just a few of the local settlements and communities nearby, while to the east you're just a short drive from Hard Labor Creek State Park and the beautiful Oconee National Forest. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Covington provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Covington. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.