75 Apartments for Rent in Canton, GA with Gyms
- Canton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Canton Apartments with Garages (14)
- Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Canton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Canton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Canton Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Canton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Woodstock Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Roswell Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Acworth Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Marietta Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Cartersville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Canton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Canton?
"He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor, stood up to the man and gave them what for. Our love for him now ain't hard to explain, the hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne." (From the television show: Serenity, "Hero of Canton, the Ballad of Jayne Cobb")
Sure, Canton, Georgia isn't the city that made Jayne famous on Serenity. Still, it's not a bad place to lay down roots, and there aren't any exploited miners needing immediate rescue. It's the county seat of Cherokee County and is on the northern edge of the greater Atlanta metro area. Canton was named after the famous silk producing city in China, by town founders who hoped to foster another silk city. It didn't work out, so the path to fame gave way to an all-American small town. Just about 24,000 people call Canton home, an increase of over 200 percent since 2000. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Canton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.