1,923 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Winter Garden, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Garages (21)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (25)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Pools (17)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Winter Garden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Winter Garden Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Windermere Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ocoee Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Horizon West Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pine Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Orlovista Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Clermont Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Doctor Phillips Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- South Apopka Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Minneola Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
At various points Winter Garden has been known as the "large-mouth bass capital" and the "world's biggest citrus shipping center." That's an interesting breakfast combo! One thing's for sure, though: This attractive little city has more going for it than just fish and oranges.
Winter Garden refers to itself as a "community among friends." Well the secret's out, and the city's nearly tripled in size in the last dozen years. If you're a fan of parks, museums, historic downtowns and open-air shopping, you might want to make some new friends here yourself. The short commute to Orlando means jobs, culture and masses of cute theme animals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Winter Garden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Winter Garden that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.