152 Apartments for rent in Vero Beach, FL with Garages
- Vero Beach Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Parking (61)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Pools (51)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Vero Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Vero Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Vero Beach Luxury Apartments (27)
- Vero Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Gifford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Garages (5)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Garages (9)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- South Beach Apartments with Garages (13)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Sebastian Apartments with Garages (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Vero Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Vero Beach?
Vero Beach is somewhat unique among Florida beach towns because it “grew up” before the tourists arrived. It was a railroad town, and it had citrus groves, and the two became partners to get the fruit to market. This little village on the Treasure Coast is a gem, and offers a glimpse of an era before the “bling.”
Not that Vero Beach can’t hold its own with the upscale appeal of modern Florida: Nestled between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway, it has its share of mansions and shiny yachts. But, it’s also welcoming, laid-back and pretty, and its beaches are perfect for long walks as well as working on that tan. Riverside Park has a waterside trail with a perfect vantage point for watching the yachts glide by. For decades this was the home of the Dodgers training camp. No longer, but Holman Stadium doesn’t sit idle. Now a multi-sport training village, Vero Beach plays host to teams as varied as football clubs and cycling teams who utilize the facilities for practice as well as competition. Baseball is still played – a lot! See more
Vero Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.