177 Apartments for rent in Palm City, FL with Garages
- Palm City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Palm City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Palm City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Palm City Apartments with Parking (8)
- Palm City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Palm City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Palm City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Palm City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Palm City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Stuart Apartments with Garages (10)
- North River Shores Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sewall's Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Garages (3)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (84)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Garages (7)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Palm City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Palm City?
Despite being part of the "Treasure Coast," you'll have a hard time finding buried loot in Palm City. Don't worry, the environment will make up for it.
What do golf, palm trees, tennis, and waterfronts have in common? Answer: Nothing, except that all can be found in the cozy little area in Florida called Palm City. Located 40 miles north of Palm Beach, this community is a few minutes away from the ocean, along St. Lucie River. There's water everywhere, and you can easily soak up the fun. If you have a love for water, now is the time to hop in your car and search for rental apartments in this area. See more
Palm City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.