775 Apartments for rent in The Meadows, FL with Balconies
- The Meadows Apartments with Garages (3)
- The Meadows Apartments with Gyms (8)
- The Meadows Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- The Meadows Apartments with Parking (9)
- The Meadows Apartments with Pools (12)
- The Meadows Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- The Meadows Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- The Meadows Furnished Apartments (12)
- The Meadows Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kensington Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fruitville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (7)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in The Meadows?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in The Meadows?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for The Meadows renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.