299 Apartments for rent in The Acreage, FL with Garages
- The Acreage Apartments with Balconies (20)
- The Acreage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- The Acreage Apartments with Parking (24)
- The Acreage Apartments with Pools (9)
- The Acreage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Acreage Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- The Acreage Furnished Apartments (8)
- The Acreage Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
- Wellington Apartments with Garages (120)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (69)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (66)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenacres Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lake Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in The Acreage?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in The Acreage?
An exotic escape from city life, The Acreage is a haven for alpacas, ibis, iguanas and peacocks!
The Acreage is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida, that sits on the eastern portion of the county. It’s a very rural area with lots of dirt roads and woodsy areas but it is actually a suburban oasis that many people prefer over the noisier and more populated cities nearby. See more
The Acreage apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.