151 Condos for rent in Tarpon Springs, FL
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Parking (8)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Tarpon Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Tarpon Springs Furnished Apartments (4)
- Tarpon Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Holiday Condos for Rent (2)
- Beacon Square Condos for Rent (1)
- Palm Harbor Condos for Rent (11)
- East Lake Condos for Rent (10)
- New Port Richey Condos for Rent (1)
- Dunedin Condos for Rent (10)
- Oldsmar Condos for Rent (2)
- Clearwater Condos for Rent (63)
- Westchase Condos for Rent (4)
- Bayonet Point Condos for Rent (1)
Tarpon Springs is home to historical sites like the Arcade Hotel and the Safford House. It's also home to a bunch of sponge diving boats. Yes, sponge diving.
Are you ready to delve into the bustling metropolis? Tarpon Springs, the sponge capital of the world, offers city life at its best. Home to over 23,000 people, this picturesque city is currently undergoing beautification. Many points of interest are snuggled into this urban area, including Lake Tarpon and the Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art. The city was named after an abundance of fish was found in nearby waters. See more
Finding condos for rent in Tarpon Springs is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Tarpon Springs may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Tarpon Springs that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.