287 Condos for rent in Sunrise, FL
- Sunrise Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (37)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (59)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (64)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (70)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (10)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Plantation Condos for Rent (31)
- Tamarac Condos for Rent (28)
- Lauderhill Condos for Rent (36)
- Davie Condos for Rent (31)
- North Lauderdale Condos for Rent (6)
- Lauderdale Lakes Condos for Rent (10)
- Weston Condos for Rent (25)
- Roosevelt Gardens Condos for Rent (1)
- Coral Springs Condos for Rent (76)
- Margate Condos for Rent (9)
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Sunrise is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Sunrise may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Sunrise that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.