310 Apartments for rent in Seminole, FL with Balconies
- Seminole Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seminole Apartments with Garages (2)
- Seminole Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Seminole Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Seminole Apartments with Parking (4)
- Seminole Apartments with Pools (6)
- Seminole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Seminole Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Seminole Furnished Apartments (1)
- Seminole Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bardmoor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Redington Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Madeira Beach Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Redington Shores Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Lealman Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Indian Shores Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Largo Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Indian Rocks Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Seminole?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Seminole?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Seminole renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.