176 Apartments for rent in Ridge Wood Heights, FL with Balconies
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Parking (4)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ridge Wood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ridge Wood Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ridge Wood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Fruitville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (1)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ridge Wood Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.