132 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Stuart, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stuart (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Stuart (4)
- Stuart Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Stuart Apartments with Garages (21)
- Stuart Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Stuart Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stuart Apartments with Parking (31)
- Stuart Apartments with Pools (31)
- Stuart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Stuart Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Stuart Furnished Apartments (7)
- Stuart Luxury Apartments (2)
- Stuart Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- North River Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jensen Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Salerno 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hutchinson Island South 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port St. Lucie 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Fort Pierce 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Tequesta 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jupiter 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Palm Beach Gardens 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Lakewood Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Stuart?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Stuart?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Stuart?
Nicknamed the Sailfish Capital of the World, Stuart, Fla., located on the Treasure Coast, is also rich in shipwreck lore and many a fortune hunter has dreamed of bringing up more gold and silver from the ships sunken in nearby waters. Good enough reason to move to Stuart? Perhaps not, but luckily it has more going for it than gold.
Stuart sits at the confluence of the Atlantic, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Okeechobee, which cuts a watery swath through the sate from the ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Its reason for being is boating and marinas and fishing; you can't escape it. Located near the Port St. Lucie Inlet, you would think the town sprung fully formed from the deep. Indeed, 2.2 square miles of its total 8.5 mile area is water; that leaves plenty of sand bars to play on, and a number of neighborhoods built to house the 16,000 people who call this place home. During the 100 years of this little city’s existence, it has sustained damage from a number of hurricanes and a couple of tropical cyclones – if you know the difference, you may know far too much about storms! Residents proudly state that their town has never had a direct hit; that’s a good thing, it seems. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Stuart offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Stuart, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.