365 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Palm Beach, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Palm Beach (3)
- North Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (32)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (14)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (30)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (29)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- North Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- North Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- North Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (7)
- North Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Palm Beach (2)
- Riviera Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Palm Beach Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Juno Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Palm Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (58)
- Palm Beach Gardens 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Jupiter 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Westgate 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Tequesta 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in North Palm Beach?
"The Parker drawbridge was completed in 1926. Our first pioneer family to live year-round on the mainland in the Village of NPB were the Parker family. The county built his house on stilts just east of the bridge." (North Palm Beach 50th Anniversary Booklet)
Hearing the words "palm" and "beach" make you want to dig out the bathing suit and find the nearest bottle of sunscreen. Don't get the idea this place is "au naturel." Incorporated in 1956, it took dredging, highway building and general destruction of the mangrove swamps and farmland to create the original community. Cut them some slack, though, because the EPA didn't even exist then. The early developers didn't have anyone telling them that destroying a natural environment to build ritzy neighborhoods is a big no-no. So today's 12,015 residents can sip martinis on their balconies with clear consciences. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in North Palm Beach offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in North Palm Beach, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.