176 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Port Salerno, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Salerno (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port Salerno (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port Salerno (1)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Parking (3)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Pools (7)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Port Salerno Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Port Salerno Furnished Apartments (9)
- Port Salerno Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sewall's Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stuart 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Hobe Sound 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Palm City 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ocean Breeze Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Jensen Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- North River Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hutchinson Island South 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Tequesta 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Indian River Estates 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Port Salerno?
Port Salerno hosts some of the country's most famous world fishing tournaments, including the Pirates Cove Sailfish Classic and the Treasure Coast Sailfish Championship. A number of world-record fish have been caught here, including a 241.9 pound nurse shark.
Covering only four square miles along Florida's Treasure Coast, Port Salerno was originally created as a small fishing settlement in the 1920s. With a population of 10,091, the town seems virtually surrounded by water, courtesy of the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian River and the St. Lucie River, so you almost feel as if you were on an island here -- an island with trendy restaurants and lots of tourists. An internationally famous mecca for anglers, Port Salerno hosts a number of world-famous fishing tournaments every year, but somehow the fish haven't yet learned to avoid the area, so world-record catches continue to be made every season, particularly among sailfish, bonito and kingfish. You'd think they'd have learned by now. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Port Salerno are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Port Salerno near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Port Salerno that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.