287 Condos for rent in Plantation, FL
- Plantation Accessible Apartments (14)
- Plantation Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Plantation Apartments with Garages (62)
- Plantation Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Plantation Apartments with Parking (94)
- Plantation Apartments with Pools (78)
- Plantation Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Plantation Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Plantation Furnished Apartments (11)
- Plantation Luxury Apartments (3)
- Plantation Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Sunrise Condos for Rent (31)
- Lauderhill Condos for Rent (39)
- Davie Condos for Rent (40)
- Lauderdale Lakes Condos for Rent (11)
- Tamarac Condos for Rent (44)
- North Lauderdale Condos for Rent (8)
- Fort Lauderdale Condos for Rent (103)
- Dania Beach Condos for Rent (13)
- Oakland Park Condos for Rent (38)
- Wilton Manors Condos for Rent (5)
Little known to many, Plantation has been the backdrop of several famous movie scenes, including Mary's family home in Theres Something about Mary and the pool scene in Caddyshack.
Plantation is a beautiful and idyllic small town on the east coast of Florida in Broward County. Its town motto is "Where the Grass is Greener," because it is. The environment is stunning, thanks to a good mix of beautiful swampland and stunning beaches. Its considered a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, but Plantation has become its own town, with a reputation for being a great place to live. The city is bursting with good public and private schools, including those at the elementary, middle and high school level. In 2008, Americas Promise Alliance, a youth non-profit started by Colin Powell, named Plantation one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People. It continues to be a wonderful place for people of all ages, even the old and crotchety, to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Plantation? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Plantation is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Plantation may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Plantation that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.