310 Apartments for rent in Osprey, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Osprey Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Osprey Apartments with Garages (11)
- Osprey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Osprey Apartments with Parking (11)
- Osprey Apartments with Pools (10)
- Osprey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Osprey Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Osprey Furnished Apartments (5)
- Osprey Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vamo Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Venice Apartments with Gyms (18)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Southgate Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Osprey?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Osprey?
The laid back town of Osprey, Florida, the site of the irreplaceable outdoor museum Historic Spanish Point, is located at the same latitude -- 27 degrees -- as Dibrugarh, India.
Home to 6,100 people at the time of the 2010 Census, Osprey is a small town steeped in history and culture. More accurately, it is not actually an incorporated town at all, but rather a census-designated place within the limits of Sarasota County. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Osprey renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.