2,113 Apartments for rent in Meadow Woods, FL with Balconies
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Garages (11)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Parking (12)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Pools (11)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Meadow Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Meadow Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Meadow Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Southchase Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Orlando Apartments with Balconies (218)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Conway Apartments with Balconies (1)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Meadow Woods?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Meadow Woods?
"It's a Ridge thang / When I speak, you hear my Meadow Woods twang." (- P. Stunna)
Meadow Woods is a census-designation place in Orange County, Florida. This is a Floridian town of 11,286 that’s part of the Orlando-Kissimmee Metropolitan Area. This community is connected to other parts of the state by a number of major roads and the Lynx regional transit bus system as well.
Having trouble with Craigslist Meadow Woods? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Meadow Woods renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.